A Spare Bedroom, or a Studio?
Speaking of creative spaces.... here is mine. Yes, it is technically a spare bedroom, but it is actually a magical space that transforms me, my mind, and my soul. I can overlook the size, the fact that it is technically a spare bedroom because it is everything I need right now. It is my sanctuary.
Here is what I have in my space:
- good music (thanks KRCL, public radio SLC)
- paint, canvas, palette knives, and brushes.
- creative endeavors past and present all around to remind me of where I am and where I
- things I love, to bring me happiness and stir my soul.
- motivational sayings and phrases to get me going and pump me up.
Here is what I need in my space:
- better light.
Welcome to my studio. :-)